Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Road Rippahs...
Friday my friend who lives on the Red Road near Opihikao was weeding underneath a tree when a guy came crashing through the bushes from the neighbor's yard. She watched for a minute or so as he scoped her place out - thinking that nobobdy was there. She looked next door and there was his truck and 2 buddies doing the same at her neighbor's place, also not home.

She stood up and confronted him and he stammered something about looking for a place to rent. The closest rental was about 1/4 mile up the road so she told them that and they all kind of pretended to walk that direction and then jumped back in the truck and left the opposite way.

Big shiny black truck with supersized tires. 3 guys - one in his 20's another one about 40 and 300 lbs.

Watch out!

Shiny truck,huge tires...I thought thieves should keep a low profile[Smile]
I had a truck of that description come onto my farmland. My workers spotted them and they split without talking. The drove thru bushes to come onto the property from a neighbors land. Trespassing all the way. Anyone get a look at them take down a license plate please.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Call the cops! I hope you did.... get a report - get them patrolling down there....
----just sayin'
00 buck shot is a sure fire cure.