Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions.....
Sorry to lump this all together, but I figure it will be more efficient this way....

Anyone recommend a good dentist around here that doesn't use amalgam fillings (metal)?

Anyone using Mobi PCS? What do you think about it?

Why is coconut milk available frozen? Seems it's more expensive than the canned stuff (but I was looking at a bag about 1 qt. size)... does it taste better, or work better for certain things?

When is mango season? I was on the mainland this past summer and seem to have missed the pickings on Red Road.... doesn't mango fruit twice a year?

Thanks for any answers....

Katie and David
Eden Roc

Wherever you go, there you are.
Wherever you go, there you are.
Guy Rapoza, Big Isle Smile 935-5414. He is awesome but booked well into January already. He has been steadily working on getting the amalgam fillings out and replacing them for me,since we moved here about seven years ago, and I had a lot of them. He does not use any amalgam at all for any restorations.
Chris Igawa (www.igawadds.com) Hilo 935-8909 excellent, and taking new patients.
Ditto on Chris Igawa. He has been my dentist for two years now, and I am very happy with the care he provides.

Cheers,
Jerry
Dr David Doi in Waimea is beyond any measure the finest dentist on the island. And worth any amount of miles you have to travel to get to him.
Still hope, I would say about 80-100 miles.

-------
My Blog