Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Love
Our 4 year old German Shephard (Bear) has been missing for a day and a half. Not like him at all. Last seen lower Fern Forest, could have wandered into Eden Roc. He is tall and black and very handsome and gentle. If anyone sees him please call 530-949-9222. He had a collar on with my #.

Mahalo, Dan
Dan,

I live nowhere near there, but as a dog lover, I do hope you find your dear boy.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.eastbaypotters.com
www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
Oh Dan...so sorry. You are in our thoughts for sure, guy.

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
what part of fern forest? we've been walking the neighborhood and haven't seen an adult shepherd. our last walk was two days ago from our home on kaleponi to middle road then right on ohialani to ala naualani and back on to kaleponi. a couple of days before that we did kaleponi, middle, ?, to captain's drive and back.

there are signs posted regarding lost animals. maybe you could do the same?

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

my wife and I are Shepherd owners,, we are in Hawn Shores, but will keep our eyes and ears open for you.......many years ago I had a male disappear for about 3 days and he showed up back home in the middle of the night
Can I assume you've checked the Humane Society? He may have lost his collar.

I've been driving around for hours. No Luck. I guess that It is time to put up some fliers. Any suggestions as where to go to get some scans of photos and use of a computer and printing services without having to wait around for hours?

Mahalo, Dan
i was wondering if you guys had any luck??? As a Shpherd owner, I feel sad for you and hope for a good outcome
i was wondering the same. we've been on the lookout for "bear" and have seen your flier posted at the entrance to fern forest on captain's drive.

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

ya know, if someone stole him, you know he will try to escape, and may return