Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Kim endorses Billy Kenoi
Front page of today's HTH says Harry loves Billy. Anybody out there still think Harry is not one of the "good old boys?"

Cheers,
Jerry
Harry is just one of the old boys.

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park
Bringing in a new approach to Hawaii Island government is going to take some effort folks....

The status quo will always defend itself and has the money to do so (largely our money).

Sitting back and watching it happen will only result in sitting back and watching it happen.

If this election is important to you it is time to be involved.

Not hard to do. The campaign need your hands and minds and money. Go to.

www.angelpilagomayor.org

and: "get involved."

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
What Rob says is very important, and there are lots of ways to do it. If you don't like sign waving, talk to your friends, acquaintances, and neighbors and distribute literature like I do. Local people love it when somebody puts something from the candidate in their hand. It's more personal. I have been able to convince several apathetic people not just to vote, but to vote for Angel Pilago and change. Of course some people politely tell me to get lost, but nobody has been rude. Don't think that whatever you have to offer is too small. The only effort that is really too small is the one that never gets made.

Cheers,
Jerry
Person to person.
It works.

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park