Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you thankful for?
I'm thankful I'm back on the Big Island with my family and still not on Oahu!

-------
My Blog
Damon,

I'm thankful that you are here too, and that Ohau is as far away as it is.

Have fun today

The Lack
That I've been here almost a year, got my house built, have friends and a partner, have my health, and get to go to the beach on Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for being alive and grateful for the wonderful wife I have!

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, GM,ARB,BFT,CM,CBR,FHS,PB,RB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

I am thankful for life! Mine happens to be a good one, blessed with a fine home, fine friends, great husband, wonderful son. We live in a place and style I dreamed of as a child, and we live in abundance. I am thankful for our good luck, the beautiful land, wonderful people I have met here on our island. Yep, that is LIFE!!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
We're thankful for all our new friends on PW, Finally selling our house and being able to move to Puna soon. Our kids and grandkids and the chance now to watch them grow and learn.

dick wilson
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
we are ever so thankful to finally close on our property! lots of hurdles we had to jump over, under and around. talk about a mortgage crisis--we were rejected by at least 5 lenders. NO KIDDING!

we do have heavy hearts as our oldest dog just passed away on monday evening. however, we are thankful that she had a very long life--close to 19 years old. so loved and missed.

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

Being somewhere warm!
I'm also now thankful that my turkey was not only edible... it was good!

Although it looked terrible[^]

-------
My Blog
LOL Damon!! It doesn't matter what it looks like; after the feast there's not much left in the way of looks anyway! :-)

My 'thankful list' is on the Other Thanksgiving thread, don't want to repeat myself here. It's been a great Thanksgiving, our first one without children (so a little sad) but it went well. Still have pumpkin pie for afters. :-)

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."