Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back from china!!!

aloha all!

this is brad holahan. i am back from china and currently upcountry in makwao on maui with friends! i am about 4 1/2 months into the visa process for my fiancee, so needed to head back to the states to get life resuming over here before she comes over. would be amazing for her to be in hawai'i...

soooooooooooo nice to be in hawai'i! i am looking for work anywhere. i know its been tough in the states job-wise, and always rougher over here, but if you know anyone looking for an experienced designer, marketeer, let me know! [Smile] if you know anyone looking for someone who will work like a dog to stay here, keep that in mind too! i just need a full-time gig to get things going...just a point to start and build from. we'll see what happens.

i will most likely be here on maui for another week, then head over to the kona side up in kawaihae to see some friends. i also have an offer to stay up in mt. view super affordably, but again, we all need to work. returning from china and seeing hawai'i first, has been pretty nice regardless. a nice way to come back...

hope that all of you are well and healthy and either in or headed to hawai'i! i haven't been able to visit punaweb for 6 months!

take care and aloha!

brad

[:p]