Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCUBA SUNDAY
Yes, it's also Superbowl Day and the day after a Punaweb Party... but it is still SCUBA SUNDAY

February 1, Sunday, 10 AM - 3 PM-ish
Richardson's Beach Park

Pot Luck BBQ
Watersports fun
Just Hanging with the best people on the island....

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

Smile
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
We'll "be square"!

Cooking pizza (Bonnie) and wings (Joey) with other wonderful friends of Hawaii - this will be my ONLY football game the whole season! Will wonders never cease!

Will miss our wonderful "SCUBA" friends till March or someplace else sooner - it is an island!

I have never had to choose between "good times" before - one of the blessings of Hawaii!

"Each thing I do I rush through so I can do something else" - Cemetery Nights/Stephen Dobyns
Have Hawaiian Red Winners Is anyone bringing a BBQ????
Plan to bring Orange Lemonade
Plan to be there early & leave early....
may not bring the yak's (lots to do this weekend.... may not get them hitched up....

'Carey, try to bring a kayak if you can.... Josh and his friend Mat will be coming down and would love to give it a try. They are only here for the weekend....

Smile Pam

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
We'll be there - an easy choice for us! Love, love, love hanging out on the beach with our SCUBA Sunday friends!! :-)

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
wonder if there will be any leftovers from pam's bbq today that you all could share for tomorrow?

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

Just got back from Scuba Sunday.... L A Z Y day at the beach.... sun shining and just wonderful as always. No scuba divers hit the water.... we had too much fun vegging in the grass....

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Lots of whales just after you left Pam - of course!
What a great day lolling about at the beach... :-)

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
LOST & FOUND:
We found a tan cloth napkin after everyone left
We misplaced a white plastic stacking chair - the cheapy type

ETA to Devany:
The blue chairs are not ours....... maybe Noels????

OHHH! L&M there was a big beautiful whale that slowly swam behind the rocks & across the surfers wave break, most of the time its' dorsal ridge was up & lots of spouts & a couple of fin tips... but there was a whale in the distance (Pepeekeo ish) that was breaching all over the place, lots of splashes & flaps there for quite a few minutes!
Carey, Speaking of lost and found, we have two of your blue folding chairs. I will bring them Saturday night.

~devany

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.eastbaypotters.com
www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com