Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palm trees and other types of Landscaping
Does anyone have a lead on a nursery or "backyard green thumb" who has some palm trees for sale in the Puna/ Hilo area ??
Check with the guy at the church parking lot in Pahoa. He usually has some nice stuff. He's there on Sat. mornings.

That guy is expensive. Bit and catch/ He puts out a sign on road PALMS 5.00. Well yes 5 dollars but its these tiny little pots. The grown ones are about 200 dollars!

frank battaglia
You might want to try Jeff Marcus, owner of Floribunda Palms in Kurtistown. A lot of the trees on my property came from him. Check out his site at floribundapalms.com.

Marcia
Nate: I got you your plam trees. Ten King/Alexander palms, $12 each. contact me and let me know you want them.

Smile Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Pam I have that warm fuzzy feeling like when my Mom used to bring me hot choclate and I had the "Scooby Doo PJ's" with the feet.
I had a warm fuzzy feeling myself last week when my feet developed fuzz on them from the humidity! Just kidding. Not far from truth however. Humisity is a problem out here. We need to deal with it as best we cn with various methods.

frank battaglia