Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii to become part of Japan or China?
Russian Prof predicts Hawaii to become part of China or Japan in 2010.

California will form the nucleus of what he calls "The Californian Republic," and will be part of China or under Chinese influence. Texas will be the heart of "The Texas Republic," a cluster of states that will go to Mexico or fall under Mexican influence. Washington, D.C., and New York will be part of an "Atlantic America" that may join the European Union. Canada will grab a group of Northern states Prof. Panarin calls "The Central North American Republic." Hawaii, he suggests, will be a protectorate of Japan or China, and Alaska will be subsumed into Russia.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123051100709638419.html

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security
Benjamin Franklin
-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
Breakup of the large nations has been predicted for a while now.

From what we're seeing in the news, it sounds like the government is training and preparing to use the military within the borders of the US to quell expected unrest. Plus, we're seeing a strong shift towards police state fascism and expansion of the surveillance state in Britain and Australia, as well. Current trends probably don't bode well for plutocratic, totalitarian, private central government/bank regimes.

Military Police working the streets of San Bernardino along side their cops. Who would have thunk it?

http://www.infowars.com/?p=6570

"...As we reported yesterday, the Marine Corps Air and Ground Combat Center has dispatched uniformed and presumably armed (we have no confirmation of the latter) soldiers to assist the California Highway Patrol (CHP) in the operation of unconstitutional sobriety checkpoints in San Bernardino County, California, the largest county in California and the country (San Bernardino County is directly east of Los Angeles).

On the Alex Jones Show today, Gary Daigneault, News Director at KCDZ-FM based in Joshua Tree, California, said the California Highway Patrol was less than forthcoming with their plan to team up with the military police, a direct violation of the Posse Comitatus Act preventing the military from performing civilian law enforcement duties. ..."

I don't expect dissolution to happen soon, but who knows?

Like the idea of a local currency alternative to the dollar, green kine or otherwise.

Lee Eisenstein
http://members.cruzio.com/~lionel/event

"Be kinder than necessary, as everyone you meet is engaged in some kind of strudel."
Well, remember, Kalifornia will allow just about anything as long as its not legal...

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security
Benjamin Franklin
Geographic borders are just ever changing products of History.

People tend to think a country like the US would never divide, but look at the States during the civil war.

Now with a super influx of immigrants that are coalescing instead of assemilating along with the new popularity of communisism, it is just a matter of time till this nation fragments.

Who will be the vanguard for freedom, human rights, and democracy then? China? Russia? North Korea?

The classic liberalism envisioned by our founding fathers will give way to statism and despotism.

The new breed of governance will be tyrannical, so much so that you will be forced to either be an Atheist or Islamic.

Keep it Hawaii folks and I don't mean that lightly.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
I wont see it in my life time...

These are the same things I have heard for 30+ years... its always about to happen, but we seem to get by anyway.

Benjamin Franklin
Sorry, Rob, the only reason I posted is was because of the Hawaii/Japan/China subject.

Benjamin Franklin
You're all nuts...
China and Japan are night and day,Japan being the day. However, China could buy controlling interest in YB and Matson and essentially own Hilo, and with the right payoffs, import enough people to get the vote.
I believe LB in Cali is close to that.
Everyone sees Russia and China and the mideast as all powerful with their products (espically oil). But right now they're hurting badly because the money spigot (US) is shut down. Right now, we are getting a good start at recovery with our decrease in oil spending. A dollar saved is a dollar earned!
Gordon J Tilley
bah humbug.

bulls__t!

quote:
Originally posted by Jon

Russian Prof predicts Hawaii to become part of China or Japan in 2010.

California will form the nucleus of what he calls "The Californian Republic," and will be part of China or under Chinese influence. Texas will be the heart of "The Texas Republic," a cluster of states that will go to Mexico or fall under Mexican influence. Washington, D.C., and New York will be part of an "Atlantic America" that may join the European Union. Canada will grab a group of Northern states Prof. Panarin calls "The Central North American Republic." Hawaii, he suggests, will be a protectorate of Japan or China, and Alaska will be subsumed into Russia.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123051100709638419.html

Benjamin Franklin

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park