Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A ? for Glen
Do you own all the Glenwood?
I have tried to secure ownership of the many, many places with "Glen" in their name, reasoning that they would not have named them after me if they didn't want me to have them. My first real attempt was with the area called "Beverly Glen", near Beverly Hills. They pointed out that the area was name Beverly Glen before I was born, as unlikely as that seems.

I continue to press my case quixotically throughout the globe and am keeping a list of places that are named after me that I wish to own. Glenwood is a little lower on that list. If you attempt to leave Glenwood on a rainy night (every night) you will see headlights, flashing lights and carnage on an unbelievable scale. I need to know that if I get island fever and my partner is being a butt that I can safely get to Seaview where I can stand beneath the lanai and bay at the moon.
Glen,you will be always wellcome at Hopeview ): if you bring a bunch of jumping dots[Smile]
Just a question. If this question was just for Glen... Why didn't you just email it to him?
Because I belong to the world now, Damon.
Hazzzah![Big Grin]

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Argh... I just realized stillhope won't respond because these are only questions for glen.[V]
Because it's humor....

And for the record, I own some of Glenwood.... Smile
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
You guys all crack me up! I love this... a reason to laugh is a good thing.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

Devany Vickery-Davidson
East Bay Potters
www.eastbaypotters.com
www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.travelingfork.blogspot.com
Pam, if you gave Glen a piece of your waiawi, would it them be Glens' wood from Glenwood???