Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentine's Day Fun and Love!!
Spice up your Valentine's Day!!! For those of you who missed it before...StarGate Players, the professional theatre troupe in Puna, is presenting "Short and Sweet" again on Valentine's Day. This collection of 10 minute plays will be interspersed with performances by live local musicians. $20 includes the performances, catered pupus,desserts, and hot beverages, all adding up to an evening of laughter and fun. Beer, wine, soft drinks and water will be available for purchase.

Doors open at 7:00 pm, and the show begins at 8:00 pm on Saturday February 14. Tickets must be purchased in advance and seating is limited.

Our last performance sold out, so don't delay [Smile]To get your tickets, call Malina at 936-0046.
Should be fun!

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
How 'bout posting the venue? Might influence who wants to attend..

-dwajs
-dwajs
S.P.A.C.E has this going on.

"Have a Heart" Sweetheart Dance Saturday, February 14th, Valentine's Day, 7:00pm $20 per person/$35 per couple. A fundraising event for the Hawaii Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tickets available at the HIHAF Keaau Office, Jungle Love in Malama Market Place and CD Wizard. For more information call 982-8800.

Wyatt

"Yearn to understand first and to be understood second."
-- Beca Lewis Allen
"Yearn to understand first and to be understood second."
-- Beca Lewis Allen
Valentine's Day Dinner

Bring your sweetheart! 'Imiloa's Sky Garden Restaurant will be open for a special Valentine's Day Dinner on Saturday, February 14 until 8:00 pm.

The Sky Garden's Black Tie Pupu, an all-you-can-eat dinner, includes every delicious item you could possibly think of!

Menu
Alaskan King Crab Legs
Slow Roasted Prime Rib with Rolls
Minced Chicken with Lettuce Cups
Chef's Special Shrimps
Peking Duck Breast with Rolls
Crab Cakes with Lilikoi Aioli
Bacon-wrapped Scallops
Poke
Potstickers
Assorted Desserts
Assorted Fruits
...and more!

You don't want to miss it! It's a great way to spend Valentine's Day with your loved ones!

Cost is $39.95 per person, with children under 10 being $24.95. Remember, members, you receive a 10% discount! RSVPs are highly recommended. Please RSVP at 969-9753.

Momalina,

Are there tickets still available? If so, how can I purchase the tickets when calling you? Over the phone by credit card?
~ Rachael
The Valentine's Day comedy theatre is near Lava Tree State Park. Still some tickets left Smile Call me to buy yours. We don't take credit cards, but we arrange for purchase or will call. We've had rave reviews, so i know you'll enjoy the evening!!
Aloha,
momalina

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
StarGate Players Comedy theatre on Valentine's day still has tickets available. Our theatre is at Lava Tree Tropic Inn near Lava Tree State Park. We don't take credit cards, but when you call we'll arrange for you to get your tickets. I'm here in Pahoa. We also have "will call" set up.

Our web site will be up soon, but for now, if you want a poster, e-mail me at malinadt@mail.com and I can send one to you.

Sorry my replies have been delayed (or under someone else's name)... I'm not used to using forums much!!