Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next year a pocket knife may get you in trouble!
No CCW, no mace, no taser, no stun gun and next no pocket knives?

If this passes, I assume and hope it doesn't, you will be a criminal for carrying a POCKET knife. I assume the bozo that is pushing it will continue pushing it year after year as well.
Soon you will be arrested for making a fist. We are making a wonderful environment for bad people here in Hawaii. Pocket knives are just a tool for being prepared as well, cutting up a Mango or ?. This state is just goofy.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session200...SB126_.HTM
Yep, scared people do crazy things, and unfortunately there seem to be a lot of scared people in Hawaii.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
HBAT
-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
WOW! [?]

Excuse me - need to go put my nail clippers in the gun safe! [Big Grin]

Wait - I don't have a gun safe - might need one now for the clippers! [Wink]

"Each thing I do I rush through so I can do something else" - Cemetery Nights/Stephen Dobyns
This crap really has to come to an end. Is this some more change? How come the people or person did not sign the bill? This has to be a joke I don’t think that people are really that stupid I don’t believe this.

The Lack
Here is the measure history. I cant want to read the testimony
when it gets posted.
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session200...number=126

Give the stupid people of the world a little more time and we will be able to commit murder and the weapon will be the only thing that stands trial.

I bet 5 gal buckets hurt more people last year than pocket knives. We best ban buckets. We better ban TV too because its making america fat. I bet spoons also hurt more people last year because we eat Tom and Jerry's with a spoon and thats making un unhealthy.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session200...SB126_.pdf

That is ridiculous. I always carry a pocket knife and I don't carry it as a weapon. It's an everyday tool which gets used for all kinds of stuff.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Is that a pocket knife, or are you just glad to see me ?
The Bill will not pass as written.
its scary that it is even a bill. I assume the person that proposed it will continue year after year until they are out of office or they get something passed.
I always carry a pocket knife and use it frequently. I guess if I can't legally carry a pocket knife I will carry a sheathed bowie knife. What a crock.

One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.