Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domino's is back
Looks like they are back in business in Kona according to the blog report link below. Just wondering if Hilo Domino's will return also?

http://konatimes.blogspot.com/2009/02/th...awaii.html

Also FYI...The new building going up next to Panda Express in Hilo is a Burger King.
Re: Panda Express

Is it as bad there as it is here? I tried it and will never go back [xx(]
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Ahhhh junk food heaven... just what we don't need.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.eastbaypotters.com
www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
Yes...Hilo Domino's is back open also!
Celebrating being able to pay 10 bux for a thing one can make for 2 bux?

This is part of the reason we are where we are.

That crap will make you fatter

After we eat our pizza, we will cry, why can't I get free government medical coverage?
Good news indeed !

Reality bites ..... Pizza ! Now if we can get "Ruby Tuesday" moving along at the mall.
quote:
Originally posted by Genxor: Now if we can get "Ruby Tuesday" moving along at the mall.

Their salad bar is pretty good as are their burgers. Other than that I don't have much use for them.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Oink, I have to agree with you on the salad bar, it is the only thing I like about Ruby Tuesdays. I have never tasted their burgers and probably won't.

Speaking of "Burgers" I had the most amazing veggie burger the other day at Hilo Bay Cafe. It was a Sweet Potato Flx Burger with Arugula and horseradish cream sauce. I love a really good hamburger (the MEAT kind) but this sounded interesting and I tried it and it was totally the BOMB. I have eaten a lot of veggie burgers in the past, but this was by far the most supreme one that has ever passed through my lips.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.eastbaypotters.com
www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
Having been raised in NY, I'm cursed with knowing what good pizza tastes like and I get the willies seeing (and tasting) what is being passed off as pizza here as well as in Phoenix and Vegas. Honestly, it's almost enough to send me packing and moving back to the N.E. in winter (almost). In desperation, I tried one at Pizza Hut in Keaau not long ago (one of their New York specials), and it came in second as being the worst I've ever eaten. The horror; the horror... [xx(]