Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WARNING HPP Residents
Yesterday some neighbors & I noticed a White Truck lurking around homes between Beach Road & to 4th Ave.. One of my neighbors decided to approached the white truck as it had stopped several lots over from his. Once he was about 20 yards from White Truck, drive took off!?!? Neighbor/friend jumped in his car and located the Perp several streets over from ours. Once "perp" realized he was being followed, he left HPP.

All HPP residents & other Puna residents beware of White Truck. Driver locked to be older grey hair & grey mustache. I saw his face as he passed, but I couldn't tell if he was haole or Portugee? But driver was in a new model Chevy truck, white. He has a wheel-barrel in back of truck that says "Masons" on the side of it.
But most importantly, here is truck info

White Chevy Full size pickup, 4 wheel drive, Newer,
not more than 2 years. Masons wheel barrow in the back.
HI License # HHZ-213

-----------

Let's get together and over grow the government!!!!
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
Thanks for the great info, Beachboy. I don't live in HPP, but I'll definitely pass it on to friends who live there.

Cool, a kind of electronic neighborhood watch. Spread the word!

Tim
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
I guess he is "working" multiple subdivisions, according to my friend he was spotted and followed in Leilani Estates two days ago too!

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, GM,ARB,BFT,CM,CBR,FHS,PB,RB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

quote:
Originally posted by Beachboy

Once "perp" realized he was being followed, he left HPP.
And the reason for calling the person a "PERP" is based on? [?][?][?]
good job Beachboy.
its time to get a phone tree system lined up in HPP and other areas. if he is found in a area start calling folks and the ones that are able follow him take pictures... and show him that he is discovered
peace
We have a silver gray mazda pickup in our neighborhood. It was seen in the driveway the day before a house was broken into. So far no license plate numbers yet, you folks are faster than we are.

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales."
Kurt Wilson

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales." 
Kurt Wilson
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Orts

quote:
Originally posted by Beachboy

Once "perp" realized he was being followed, he left HPP.
And the reason for calling the person a "PERP" is based on? [?][?][?]

from growing up on the streets! He's either a "perp", a "pervert",or a "chester", you make the call. Puna has plenty of them all!

-----------

Let's get together and over grow the government!!!!
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
This communicating is priceless because we are entering a new age in which criminal behavior of this sort will be on the rise. You people are creating a database, just like the cops do.

I support the notion that people are innocent until proven guilty but I also agree there is reason to suspect these people may have been stalking neighborhoods. But is there a law that says a person could go to jail or be subject to some sort of "neighborhood restraining order" for doing it? I hope not because to me, a person has an inaliable right to go wherever he or she wants to go, as long it's not on private or restricted government property without invitation.

Beyond that, let's continue and see what happens. If someone driving a white truck is observed at a future crime scene (or maybe even a past crime scene), we may get a possible connection and this database could help put a criminal away. And it would be a real criminal; the kind that's recognized as a criminal all over the world regardless of politics.

In the final analysis, we are a government of the people and have every right to legally act as non-paid government employees and do anything they do; with exceptions being any action that could result in severe penalties against us for violating laws that already exist. We are the civilized ones, and we have an inaliable right to protect ourselves against the others. We are trusted with the power of citizen's arrest and it's an awesome power because it is not government power. It is raw, innocent power in the hands of the untrained. Because of this, we need to restrain ourselves more than the cops and criminals because if we screw up, the cops will get us and criminals will retain lawyers to destroy whatever life we have left after the cops get through with us. But as civilized people, let's keep up the database and for those who are emotionally and physically healthy as well as friendly and unafraid, you may want to check these people out closer and maybe even have a nice chat with them, and then report your findings to the database. Who knows, the person may be living on the next block and has a legitimate reason for doing whatever is being done, and you may end up making a friend.
My friend is going to be looking for property in HPP today. He drives a white truck. He doesn't mind his picture being taken; but please, NO SHOOT!
I don't know, white truck, which seems to be a prerequisite to being labeled a Perp that needs to be watched. I hope he's not Black; they may think he's a drug dealer or pimp. [V]