Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gee, have we seen this scam before or what?
Here is the latest the braniacs are trying to come up with. Persistant, I'll give them that.

Attention: Contractor/Beneficiary

YOUR PAYMENT VIA OCEANIC-ATM DEBIT CARD

Account normalization of your banking details has been delayed by International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Financial Services Authority. This has made it necessary for your payment to be programmed in to OCEANIC-ATM DEBIT CARD. The part payment in question is Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5M). Central Bank of Nigeria working relationship with OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC, NIGERIA has concluded to issue you a CORPORATE OCEANIC-ATM DEBIT CARD where your payment will be uploaded. This will now enable you either download your payment at any ATM Machine or at your local bank. Meanwhile, Miss Glenn Spiker who claim to be representing your interest provided the bank account information's and delivery address of your ATM DEBIT CARD as stated below:

BANK: Wachovia Bank, NA
BANK ADDRESS: One South Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107 USA
Account Holder: Edmund Optics Inc.
Bank Swift ID number: PNBPUS33
Account Number: 2000011398440
ABA Routing Number: 031201467
CHIPS ABA: 0509

DELIVERY ADDRESS:
Glenn Spiker
#16 Pleasant Street,
Hornell,New York.

Please,do re-confirm to this office ,as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you so that the federal government will not beheld responsible for paying into the wrong account. Also, do carefully provide us with the stated informations below:

YOUR FULL NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
COMPANY NAME & ADDRESS:
POSITION IN COMPANY:
TELEPHONE NUMBERS(OFFICE,HOME & MOBILE):
ATTACHED COPY OF YOUR VALID IDENTIFICATION.

You are advised to call me immediately so that I will direct you properly for details, confirm your private phone number so that I can as well call you and i wait your call for any further clarification.

Regards.
Okibe, Matthew Attah.
Director,Foreign Operations Dept,
Oceanic Bank International Plc
Tel: +234 703 928 6633

Forward... inline text as attachment Move to... Trash More Actions... View Headers View Source --------------- Mark Unread Flag Message
‹ Previous | Next › | « Back to INBOX
Write Message ( Plain | Color and Graphics )

Email Addresses from Address Book or enter nicknames (separated by commas)
To
Cc
Bcc
Subject
Save a copy to your 'Sent' folder. Spell Check Message

Attachment

(10MB message size limit)

If one of these scammers sends out 50 million spam emails every day and 1 fool responds every day, they have hit paydirt.
Ignore the emails.
Don't even open emails if they are not from a name you know.

I routinely fix computers that have had all kinds of "bad stuff" happen to them because people open spam, click on advertisements, etc. Just because an ad says "google" in front of it does not mean it is legitimate.

For many years, we've been able to send crystal clear photos of Saturn's moons back to earth. We have satelites that can read newspapers on the ground, we're using drones that are remote-controlled from thousands of miles away, and we are masters of all the technology that goes with it. It was our science that brought us into the computer age, and because of all of this I still don't understand why these creeps don't get busted.
I spam 'em as soon as I read the first line, but I'm sure there's some really vulnerable people getting swindled. Sucks.

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
I thought Hawai'ians liked spam?????? [}Smile]
Puna: Our roosters crow first