Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This one should really do it to me
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90125
Don't bother, the usual delusional nonsense about Obama being ineligible for the Presidency.
Thanks Paul, I didn't want to waste precious dial up time investigating "bait".
All he has to do is show his original birth certificate to shut this stuff down.

I don't have my original birth certificate. I have a certified copy of it. I am so glad I wasn't born in Hawaii. If I had been, I never would have had the thrill of discovering it later.
The STATE OF HAWAII has already Verified, Certified, Authenticated, Examined, and Have In Their Possession the original birth certificate. The U.S. Secret Service and the Federal Bureau of Investigations have both done the same. Many prominent Hawaii politicos (from both parties) have had the opportunity to verify its existence, (and they did) and said the matter is DEAD and time to drop it. Do I have to use the "S" word again for those dragging up this non issue?
And for those who are STILL non-believers, even our governor believes his birth certificate is valid. Don't you think Lingle would have jumped all over it if there was any chance to disqualify Obama?
just like all you other truffers out there that claim 9/11 was an inside job... this will never go away...

-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
HBAT
-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
Jon, I think I agree with you...except I don't know what a "truffer" is...
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
I expected another outburst, but after seeing the only message was a website link, I didn't even bother checking it out. I'm not a big Obama fan, but for selfish reasons I wish him and our country well, and this stinging little insect makes the rest of us look bad.