Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helicopter!
Okay, it's 10:10am and there's a helicopter flying VERY LOW in Hawaiian Beaches/Shores...anyone know what that's about? It's circling around and around.

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"...So began the massacre of the Shaolin Temple and all sixty of the monks inside at the fists of the White Lotus. And so began the legend of Pai Mei's five-point-palm-exploding-heart technique." - Bill
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Two are circling in HPP
Could be the missing women with medical conditions that they are looking for. What does the helicopters look like?
Theres a couple working behind Orchidland in Hawaiian Acres.
Scared my kids so bad, they ran out of the playground.

One is the small Silver Helicopter with a bright yellow rope attached to a bunch of large Pakalolo Plants.

The other one is a larger Black Hui with National Guard Markings.

Looks like both are finished now and are headed south.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
they are here in lower hpp also...my dogs are going NUTS![Sad!]
Two of them circled for quite sometime this morning. Going from about 12th up to about 15th all over the dead end side of Makuu. I was tempted to give them the bird but my neighbor talked me out of it... seems they don't like getting the bird. (grin)

Royall

We're on 16th and they were continuing at least a block or two up from us, circling pretty tight in opposite directions and at times so low my house was shaking, and it is a pretty solid house! They are still looping over every once in a while. My husband figures they are busy burning up some funding since the new fiscal year for a lot of govt. funding starts and ends July 1st.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Your tax dollars at work!!! Annoying the citizenry and hopelessly trying to eradicate a weed most people in these parts don't want their money spent eradicating. What a waste. I might feel differently if I thought they were really trying to find those missing ladies, but I think I know better.
The little silver guy was over our house at around 10... flying very low for this "downtown" area... and was fling low over Orchidland around 11:30ish
Sounds like they made to hawaiian acres as I type