Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamont Ranch Happenings...
Well, it's true. My two night trip to the hospital on 5/30 turned into three weeks. Whew!! However, after the second trip to the OR, and a trip on Mr Toad's Wild Ride for medications mismaagement, and finally movement into a skilled nursing facility for the final week, it is sure good to b home!

Bob remains in a skilled nursing facility to treat wit IV antibiotics the infetion in his hip following the hip replacement. He will be gone for several more weeks but is getting on well.

A fair number of you stepped forward when our ranch was left without adequate care and management following the disaster that was Jared. His (soon to be) ex-wife stayed on and kept it all together, for which I can not thank her enough. There are simply too many of you to list for all the other thigs done or offered, but Jim, Cahn, Steve, Craig and Jared H, Pam J, Mella..... we would have been in ruin without you.

Lastly, I know many of you just took care of what needed taking care of. I have my checkbook ready so come claim your expenses. It is sooo incredible to be trusted by you all.

My humble thanks.

Pam Lamont

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Oh so good to hear from you Pam! Brings tears to my eyes just hearing you are out of the hospital and back at the ranch. I do wish you a speedy recovery, a semblance of enjoyable/manageable home life and physical relief for your knee. Prayer on the wind that the cure works this time! LOL Hugs too!

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Welcome Home Pam, hopefully in a few weeks when Bob gets back maybe life can get back to normal until then rest and be the Diva you know how to be.....[8D]

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
Welcome back, Pam!! So good to know you're back home again - this time for good we hope. Can't wait to see you again!
Best wishes all around, and hopefully Bob will be home with you soon too. Then a big sigh of relief will be felt all across Puna. :-)

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
Welcome home Pam - that's the BEST news of the week.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
Pam,

Did you go back to the hospital because you needed more degrees of flexion or was there another problem?

Reason that I ask is I may have to go back for this reason. I only have 95 degrees and should have 120 or more. 95 is not enough to ride a bicycle, 110 is needed for that function. Flex of 96 or 97 brings me to the top of the pain chart, phooey..... life can sure be a grin sometimes.

Glad to hear that you are back home and I hope that you are doing well.......Hang in there Baby it’s got to get better.

The Lack
Hang in there, kiddo.
Welcome Home Pam!

I was just wondering about you and hoping things were getting better. What good news that you made it home and that Bob is on the mend. It is also wonderful that you had such good help holding down the ranch while you had to be away.

Looking forward to seeing you at Scuba Sunday next month!

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com
Ok so Pam, were you on a HA flight around 5pm on Wed. heading into Hilo?

If so you sat by the wife and I. Local looking brother w/ wife and her pink cane?

We never exchanged names. The wife is Natalia and I am Samuel aka Samdooby...

Interesting conversation we had. "Land of Litigation"...

Well I hope you get better w/ the knee and you had a chance to eat that Ribeye you were wanting...[Wink]

By the way, the wife and I are headed back next Wed for another round of doctors...[xx(]

Maybe well see you around sometime...

Aloha...
welcome back, pam!

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james