Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neuter Scooter returning to Hilo -Sat. 25 July
Aloha,
The Neuter Scooter is returning to Hilo this July 25, sponsored by Hui Pono Holoholona a 501 c 3, spay/neuter animal organization.
Don't miss your chance to take advantage of the low price to have your pet cat or feral cat population sterilized. It you register on line at www.neuterscooter.com and pre-pay the cost is $40.00 for your pet cat, and $20.00 for a feral. Or you can call 1-866-662-5838 if you do not have computer access.
If you are taking care of a feral cat population and need HPH assistance, please call me at 968-8279. As of this date, Hui Pono Holoholona has S/N over 460 animals (more cats than dogs). HPH always needs volunteers, towels, pet food, donations, and live traps. If you have live traps that you can loan us, please call 968-8279. On June 6, HPH successfully sponsored the Neuter Scooter and 78 cats were steriized, HPH paid for 52 cats/kittens surgery. Thank you for your donations, or this would not have been possible.
By Spay/Neutering your pets (dogs & cats) there would be no unwanted litter births, there would be no animals abused or abandoned as the direct result of animal overpopulation. And the kill numbers at Keaau HIHS would drastically decrease. Every month over 200 dogs and 400 cats are euthanized. Please join HPH and take ownership of prevention!!! Turn our community from a non-caring kill society to one of respect, kindness, for our animals and pet responsibility.

Protect Animals Rights:Kindness, Love & Respect
Protect Animals Rights:Kindness, Love & Respect
Thanks for posting this. Seeing so many suffering cats and dogs is one of the most depressing things about Hawaii.
What about dogs? How much would that run?
Aloha, sounds like a great organization. I guessed I missed it but, what DVM is assoicated with you. Who does the surgery? Thanks. Vic

vickiboe@aol.com
vickiboe@aol.com
There is also one taking place on Friday that is sponsored by Rainbow Friends Animal Sanctuary.

The Kona Forum
http://www.konaforum.com

Da Kine PC Repair Upgrade
http://www.DaKinePC.com

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former". --Albert Einstein