Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting Competitive URL's
I didn't know we couldn't post this url on the Kona forum. A post was asking about Hilo side, but when I clicked to post my message, which included a link to this forum,
I got a pop up about a rule against posting competitive sites, so I just emailed to him. I thought since the Kona forum was mostly about Kona, that this was ok. I don't see any rules here about that sort of thing. Ah, but we're the Puantics :-) There's isn't a Hilo specific forum is there?

Cindy

Actually there is: http://www.hilo-web.com/phpbb/
Perhaps more accurate to say "was". Actually started shortly before Punaweb, many of the same people, including the darkside. Unfortunately, Hiloweb fell victim to a vicious hacker and much of the content was lost. HiloJohn lives in Hilo.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
Adolf Putz has his own drakonian rules. Smile

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB,RB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
75-5870 Walua Road, Suite 101
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
(808)327-3185
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

"Putz has his own drakonian rules"

I think it is called control issues! LOL

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Perhaps he should wear Depends.

Where's the aloha?

"God don't make no mistakes. That's what maks him God"-Archie Bunker
“Sometimes the truth hurts. And sometimes it feels real good.”
- Henry Rollins

Aloha Haoleboy,

I'm not sure if it is clear to you yet but a surprising number of people have been "banned" from Konaweb for
what most would consider minor offenses. One offense apparently is to merely mention any other local web site or forum.

It may take some members a long while to get over these bannings - so meanwhile their frustrations show.

I might hope that this will pass into history soon but it is my intention that Punaweb represent Puna as it is rather than how we might wish it to be. So some things will possess more aloha at times than others. That's just the way it is. I'm not sure it is good or healthy to assume that Hawaii is all aloha all the time.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Sorry to hear about the aloha shortage. I've got aloha dripping off me. Maybe I can send send some your direction.

Aloha!

"Can't we all just get along?"- Rodney King
- Henry Rollins

And is it realy such a tragedy to be banned from Konaweb? That forum sucks! All they do is ask about moving pets and containers.

More aloha, com'in at ya!

"when war does come, my advise is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard!"- General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
- Henry Rollins

Hey, all! I'd like to talk about moving containers! Smile

That's the aloha I'm talking about!

Be careful though, Rob gets cranky when you get off topic.

Aloha

"Doh!"- Homer Simpson
- Henry Rollins