Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
three ounces of ice at the "mall"
http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/arti...ocal04.txt

Six ounces that is a lot of intoxication and with ice - anger and ultimately despair... This in my opinion being the most urgent issue needing addressing on this side of the island (3 at the mall, three more inbound at the airport) Article says unrelated Im not buying.

6 ounces in my estimation about 5000 doses based on 30 per gram , more if they were to "cut" it ... just a guess but I do know it doesn't take much of the stuff... 5000 doses ... 2500 being offered at the plaza that day, how much more is being distributed Puna wide is the question

Ever wonder what fuels some of the circular and argumentative "posts" here on Punaweb - If you have ever had the miss fortune to deal with - live in an area populated by even a few speed freaks you wouldn't.

This arrest being a tip of the "ice" burg imho

Has "shake and bake" made it there yet?
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Dont know about about shake and bake. I do know the method in use for years was coined the "nazi" method. Adolph instructing his boys to find a quick method to make it for himself and the rest of the armed forces. They were all using the stuff - A good snapshot of an Ice fueled political system and possible results there of -

Ice, or at least the cheap fast production method being, a nazi legacy

I hear shake and bake is even faster / simpler
"The dog alerted (officers to the presence of drugs); the search warrant was drafted."

Pretty cool. I have a 1-1/2 yr old Bloodhound with an absolutely incredible nose. California "Jake" Marley could find ice or whatever he wanted in his sleep. Maybe I should offer him to the PD!

Seriously, more dogs are the ticket to prevention.

Black And White
Closer To Free
Dogs are a good tool, low impact, very little disruption and in most jurisdictions constitutionally not a search and seizure problem. Although I did see a police dog leave a big log in the LAX terminal - cop kept walking too. I use the klm 601 a often. Lax to Amsterdam and vice versa.... no shortage of dogs to greet those return flights - grin
Pulp Fiction comes to mind!

Closer To Free
Closer To Free
Have they put the pseudophedrin based products behind the pharmacy counter and required personal information for purchase yet? An additional route of attack is to ban all internet sales of pseudophedrin based products to the island and closely inventory all pseudophedrin based products brought to the islands.

Use canines to sniff inbound baggage for pseudophedrin.

E ho'a'o no i pau kuhihewa.
Most of the US's ice is imported from mexico and asia. Last I read somewhere like 80-90%. Restricting cold meds here will do nothing but hurt the law abiding citizen.

I'm honestly getting a little tired of the war on drugs. I see a lot more good could be done by taxing it and have more jail cells for real criminals, like violent offenders and pedophiles.
force, those who know of my writings also know I embrace your belief. The issue with ICE users and the havoc they cause may have as much to do with the personalities of those who choose to use the drug as the drug itself. They commit crimes for money in order to buy the stuff, and this is why the government should give it to these jerks. It will keep most of them crime-free, it may have an impact on new potential users and as they die off, their gene pools may even diminish. It's just too bad that cops, lawyers, and politicians want to keep drugs illegal in order to perpetuate corruption. These are not nice things to say, but that's the way I see it.
[The issue with ICE users and the havoc they cause may have as much to do with the personalities of those who choose to use the drug as the drug itself. They commit crimes for money in order to buy the stuff, and this is why the government should give it to these jerks.]
Hmmm... I wonder if this simple solution would work with ice users. I hear of so much child neglect in meth households (children not being fed, diapered, taken care of). Being under the influence seems to put users in a space where they can't or won't perform basic tasks required to sustain family life. So even taking the crime out of ice leaves the question of victims. I think legalization of ice needs to be considered in a separate framework from the legalization of more benign substances.