Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aloha!
I have been reading and very rarely contributing to this website for about 2 years. VERY RARELY CONTRIBUTING. But, I moved from the mainland and have been here for about 2 months. just wanted to drop a line and say aloha. I am sure I've seen some of you as I work at Island Naturals in Hilo. Mahalo for all the info and great "conversations" and hope to meet some of you some time soon! [Smile]
love the new IN store.

how is the island treating you?

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

Just wonderful. Was blessed in getting a job right away. Live with my girlfriend and enjoying life! I also don't have Internet connections at my home so I only check once a week. So to those that may reply, I thank you ahead of time for your welcomes and well wishes, and will check again in a week or so!
I enjoy the new store! It's amazing how many new products have shown up on the shelves. Where did you move from?
Welcome! Welcome Abe! So glad you were able to get employment so quickly...it's a sign for sure. I too have visited the new "Natch" and it was very pleasant. Liked the sushi and salads - so many new items to blow my money on! Haa haaa...

Here's to an incident-free settling in to your new home. Aloha.

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it." Galadriel - LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
mahalo chuy's mom! Everything is great. loving life! I also thought the same about getting a job....meant to be! come say hello at Island Natch next time. permitting we are there at the same time of course.
Hey abe, I'm glad your transition is going well! I've not been to the location yet but it sounds very nice. Say hi to Ernie for me and tell him Kathy says there are bananas ripe if he is ready for some more. [Wink]
will do Kathy!
Welcome Abe,
What a great store to get your footing and make friends with great people. I'm sure I've seen you, I'm in there about every other day.
Welcome to a great island. Angela