Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DiveHilo Scuba Club
Woooo Hooooo!!! It's the first Sunday of the month coming up. That means DIVE EVENT!

Sunday, Oct 1, 10 AM Richardson's Beach

Divers and nondivers welcome. Bring your boogie boards, kayaks, snorkel gear if you are not a scuba diver. Get a chance to check out the divers gear, talk story, learn more about diving.

We will have a BBQ set up. Bring your chairs. Bring munchies. Bring your smiles. Bring your enthusiasm. Bring your friends... but LET'S GO DIVING!

I found my missing bag of gear, so I have extra fins, masks, snorkels. I found a full size pair of extra large dive fins to go with the kids fins we had last time.... so there is something to fit everyone! Don't miss it... we don't wanna miss you Smile

Feel free to email me with any questions. pslamont@yahoo.com

Join the club email-list by going to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/divehilo/

Don't miss this one. Last time we had a few dozen participants and we want more and more and more. ... Punatics love to party, so join us for wet or dry time but be there!

Aloha, Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
See you guys there! I will be bringing my camera again to record the festivities both over and under the water.

Tiny bubbles all around - make me happy sight and sound

Coolies and Aloha,
Andrew

http://www.divehilo.com/

Edited by - Andrew on 09/24/2006 22:02:15

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
So ... is anybody going to show up next Sunday or is it just going to be Pam and I?

DiveHilo Dive Club Website:
http://www.divehilo.com/

Bill and Jeanie will be there!!

"The truth is more important than the facts"
--Frank Lloyd Wright__
Sorry I will miss this one too. I will be off island for the break (meeting hubby in LA) but will look forward to November's outing. Have fun all!

Linda in HPP

Dam*it Pam, don't you know I like to spend Sundays skinny dipping at Kehena! Grrr, whose idea was it to make sunday the day? Oh alright, i guess i'll be there. Wink

Side note i just met another avid diver today, Dan Wentworth, he's been diving pretty heavily since he's been here. He's interested in a Poihiki dive. I'll mention the sunday dive to him. Great guy, i was about to post to the site but i saw this first.

I will put this note up on the Yahoo Group message board too, but ...

On Sunday, who all thinks they might be coming out? Do you still want Hot Dogs again?

Jim and Carey said we can use the Kayaks even if they aren't there (studying for exams).

I found another pair of full size Scuba fins so MARK MINICA tell your son; I know he couldn't fit into the kid sized ones I had out last time. By the way, I sure appreciated his help getting my gear straigntened out when I first got into the water.

We will bring a BBQ if you want hot dogs or any other cookable stuff... or if you are bringing any but let us know.

Be sure to bring plenty of drinks; you know how dehydrated we can get in the water.

Theo reminded us to bring a hose and trash can to hook up at the showers so we can clean gear right there; saves a lot of work when we get home.

What else? Andrew will be there with his camera so then we will have more fun photos for the web page.

By the way has everyone looked at the web page? www.divehilo.com We need your in put and ideas and will be around to talk story in between and after dives.

Aloha, and see you Sunday. Write here and give us an idea of a head count. Had a GREAT turnout last time and are hoping for even more divers this week.

Pam

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
The hot dogs were pretty tasty. I'm always up for hotdogs.

Andrew

Pam, we can bring some oscar mayer's & brats (even if we do not to the dive...Jim said id the weather is good, why not study at the park???) I can also bring fresh squeezed lemon/lime ade & garden oranges & any other fruits.
Aloha, Carey

Carey/Jim: GREAT.

Does anyone have an easy-up for shade?

Also, bring chairs!

"Oh Crap, She's up!"