Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing
Is it my computer or is there a glitch in the Punaweb? I don't see the edit icon today.

Royall

What goes around comes around!

It's showing on the top of your post, Royall

Bill

"The truth is more important than the facts"
--Frank Lloyd Wright__
It must just be my computer then for some reason. I just don't have the little icon with the eraser.

Royall

I have NEVER had the little icon with an eraser... no wonder I can't figure out how to edit!

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
It's not an icon with an eraser. It's the icon with a pencil on top of a paper. 3rd or 4th icon from the left.

Andrew

DiveHilo Dive Club Website:
http://www.divehilo.com/

Edited by - Andrew on 09/25/2006 08:59:12

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
If you are logged on there will be a series of small icons above your posting. One is a sheet of paper with a pencil.
That is the edit icon.

Editing may only be done by the original poster or moderator (me). Topic titles can also be edited.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
We that goes to show I can’t see it any more! From memory I thought it was an eraser. I don’t know why my computer doesn’t show it now.

Royall

Royall, try logging in at the top of the page, even if you logged in before....This is the only way I get the edit functions for the page I want to edit (it may be that my computer has cookie blocking)
Anyhooo it is the function with the pencil & paper, if you have that on your post...if not, log in at the top of the page & see if you get the function, if not....quick kick to the monitor....(this step only helps with the frustration...does not help the computer).
Aloha, Carey

Edited by - carey on 09/25/2006 10:15:12
Hey Carey logging in again did the trick. I'm always logged in so I didn't even think of that. I have been having problems with my computer so that may be why I lost the icon.

What no school today?

Royall

In school (hey, they have computers in the classroom now!) Studying & waiting for printouts, just gotta see how everyone is doin' (bored)
Aloha, Carey