Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Prices Sound Off?
Just curious what the gas prices are on island and or where ever you are.

No. Cal $2.79 two weeks ago, today $2.45 per gallon regular unleaded.

Go figure haven't heard of a new field being discovered.

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
I heard on the radio this am that Gas prices in HI are the highest in the country. $3.39 in Pahoa. Last Friday I got filled up at Costco in Kona and paid $2.76 Something stinks here.

Andrew

DiveHilo Dive Club Website:
http://www.divehilo.com/

Edited by - Andrew on 09/25/2006 12:48:27

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
$2.11 this morning on Chevron on Ponce de Leon Ave in ATL. Last week it was $2.79

Atlanta/Pahoa
Atlanta/Pahoa
Hey there Puna. $2.729 self-serve regular 9-20-06 and $3.099 self-serve premium 9-13-06 last times we fueled here in Grass Valley, CA (about an hour north of Sacramento in the Sierra Foothills).
Try http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx

Lokahi

Edited by - lokahi on 09/25/2006 18:44:36
Didint I hear they just tapped a new source in the Gulf O Mehico?

"Puna Gnome for President"
Houston unleaded $2.02 at Costco.

Aloha Gas on Keonelehua by the Hilo Airport was 3.219/gal. for regular today. It's been around $3.439/gal. for a while before that. I use the Dashboard on my Mac G5 and one of the widgets that I have is the one that checks with www.gaspricewatch.com . I've loaded all of the local stations that I can find (not that many) and can see the current prices by just checking with the Dashboard.

Les

Edited by - Les C on 09/25/2006 19:04:42
Gas at Ginger patch today was $3.16 with their 5 cent discount card.

Royall

What goes around comes around!

I found it particularly annoying that a recent political candidate had ads questioning what the price of Hawaii gas would be if we still had the gas cap law. What I'd really like to know is what they would have been had the gas cap law not driven them up after Katrina?

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
ELECTION TIME - end of story. o and btw hawaii tends to vote blue so, no discounts for us. Oh, yeah and those tax breaks and incentives for hybrids, they've run out for toyota, now the only apply to cosmetic hybrids, you know the ones that don't reallt get much better mileage. All hail GW! Bozo supremo!