Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No exception for Emily?
About a week ago I was using ATM by the Wallmart in Hilo.
Saw Emily and 2 guests entering the Food Court 5 min.before closing.
Just like anyone else,Emily was told that the Food court is closed.
I was surprised. Sure it's a good thing that all the customers are treated equally.But I expected they could have been more nice to a woman with power.
Why?

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
It's a good thing that all customers are treated equally, but some should be treated differently to others? Is that what you are trying to say?
I was just surprised,that's all.
Emily likes to eat, she will return.

The Lack

The Lack Toons
The Kids that work there don't know who she is ??? Or DID know and had fun saying it to her face ???

aloha,
pog
I agree with those who are saying all customers should be treated equally. When I lived in a communist system a restaurant would have reopened and stayed open until the Party Honcho decided to leave or got totally drunk. No wonder I still hate that system even after 30 years.

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, GM,PB,ABR,CRB,CM,FHS
johnrabi@johnrabi.com
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

The question is, how did Emily react to being treated the same as everyone else? Alex?
I don't think emily should be treated better than anybody else. Power or not we are equal, if them telling here were are closed pissed her of so what.
I can not tell for sure how she reacted.The guy who was letting people out closed the door after they got in.They left almost immediately and went to Hilo Bay Cafe which was still open.

Yes,I am for all being treated equally.But in reality ..
I can not imagine the queen of England being denied a meal in a London restaurant.
But I haven't been to London.What do I know?