Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
59 degrees on my carport thermometer here in upper HPP - kinda spooky with the coquis silenced - highway noise seems very loud without them

use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without
I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.
Yes Lin, Brrrrrrr! I stayed in bed wishing the furnace would kick in and warm the house up so I could get out of bed, oh yeah.... no furnace!!! LOL!!!! 62 IN my house. Coldest day for me this year.

Royall

58 on the mercury thermometer in Nanawale this am.
54 on the outside monitor at 1060' in the Ka'ohe Homesteads. Lowest of the year. 57 yesterday.
It feels like its gonna snow - grin

I stayed under the covers way past my "normal" time .....
50 degrees inside this morning in Volcano but so clear I can almost see people on top of the mountain. The stars very early this morning were like a planetarium.
Currently buying a house in Mountain View-- but for now still stuck in Central Oregon. It was 3 degrees here this morning. Soooo wishin for warm 54 degrees. Although we must admit, that it's 70 inside. So, I guess all our longing to be back on island-- is for naught this a.m. Soon though... very very soon... =)
quote:
Originally posted by Mauka

50 degrees inside this morning in Volcano but so clear I can almost see people on top of the mountain. The stars very early this morning were like a planetarium.

Do to cops, firetruck, and ambulance at my gate at 12:00 last night I saw ALL those stars! Absolutely breathtaking!!! And speaking of breath.... I could SEE it!!! lol!! Thought I left the northwest! Now, here it is 10:00am and it is 80* in Pahoa! Ahhhh Hawaii!

Royall

Sigh... it has warmed all the way up to 21F with a windchill of 9 here. I hope you all cackle giddily to yourselves when you read that and then take a moment to feel for the unfortunate souls who haven't made it out there yet!
Islandboo--- I feel your pain. =) LOL... [Big Grin]