Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Run
Hello. Recently moved into a place on G Road (Wao Kele). Have a bike but don't have a car.

I'm hoping someone here who also lives on G road would be willing to help me out about once a week with a water run to the county water facility (just past mile marker 9).

Don't have much I can pay, but more than willing to do some work for you or contribute a small amount of money.

Please let me know. Post a message and I'll get in touch with you. Don't have internet access at the house but will check occasionally at Sirus coffee.

Thanks!
Jason
Also, same house needs someone to look at the water heater. Any suggestions on who we can call to look at it for Jason?
Thanks!
Trish & Dusty

T~N~D Hawaiian Acres
T~N~D Hawaiian Acres
hey Jason--- go see the guy right across the road from us. He has all the cool rocks statues. He and Dusty hit it off pretty good. He's a good guy. See if he would let you hitch with him once a week.

Also-- the guy just to the north has a young kid living there. (We assume it's his son? Anyhoo-- they were only going in and out when we were there last week. So we didn't get to meet them yet.)

T~N~D Hawaiian Acres
T~N~D Hawaiian Acres
Thanks Trish. Water heater is fixed.

Will see about talking to the neighbor.

-Jason