Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kalani
When next I come to Puna, I am interested in dropping by this place called Kalani. I don't wish to stay there as it seems like it might be too rustic for me, but it seems like they have a spa, pool, and maybe some nice cuisine. Is it possible to get a day pass to this place?

It’s rustic and pricy, although you can camp out for $30 if you’re on budget. Sort of has a communal feel. My wife, daughter and I went there and had dinner one evening. I think you’ll like it there.

http://www.kalani.com

Edited by - adias on 01/19/2007 21:52:48
Kalani is very nice, but pretty gay and naked. which I find amusing, but it's one of those things you should know before you go.

Gay, I can hang with that. Nekkid, well I will try not to stare and I know that some of the nekkid people will make it EASY not to stare. What I want to know is can you get a day pass? I mean, pay $10 bucks, go in and use the pool, stare and point at gay nekkid people, get a lomilomi, and get out of there before nightfall when the folks who rented the treehouses for $250 night become acquainted for the first time with Senor Coqui.