Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lava coming out of my lava tube: Please help!
My guests who left this morning woke me up out of a sound sleep to report that lava is trickling out of the lava tube in my front yard. So far, it is not enough to even make it off the property and is pooling up against, ironically, the lava rock wall in front.

My new guests check in today. I have already left a message for them. Am I supposed to do something beyond that? What can I do? Plug the hole? With what? Will it melt the wall? What if that causes it to go to someone else's house? Liability? Am I supposed to call HVNP and inform them? Do I have a duty to inform? What if it gets worse??

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Where do you live?
Lower HPP!
You should call HVO, seriously.
Did everyone forget what day it is?
Got me! good one!
And the bunny is on fire! Is that a problem? What if he runs into the neighbor's yard in flames, hopping around?
Kelena so far this is the best one!!!!!
But no one is answering my questions!!! I don't have a lava rock wall on the side of my property. Should I be attempting to direct the lava into some sort of mold along the side of the property so that I WILL have a lava rock wall there? Shouldn't I be trying to make passionfruit margaritas out of these sour passionfruit, so to speak?

Winning! Epic!
Nice one Kelena, better start on those molds ! : 0

aloha,
pog