Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer at Maku u Market forgot to pay me!
Well my look at the world has changed.. a little, no, not a little a whole lot. Mr Danny Coyle which is his name came back and brought me a present the check for the merchandise I sold him at the Makuu Market with smiles and so much Aloha I know he is my favorite customer!!!

We are Blessed on our Big Island to have people like Mr. Coyle Purchased one of My off grid equipment items forgot to give me the check and then brought me the check the next Sunday!!!!!!

Mahalo Mr Coyle, I believe again and so does my Puna Friends!!!!
That's wonderful news and am really glad to hear this turned out well. The good folk on the island outnumber the bad ones and am really pleased you ended up dealing with one of the good ones!

Tom
http://apacificview.blogspot.com/
Not suprised ... Hawaii Island People are good !

aloha,
pog
Just another day in paradise!!!

Donna
Donna
So much more enjoyable to hear a GOOD story on PW... Karma always comes back. Smile

Keep it coming!
Gratitude for Danny Coyle for coming back to pay and for you Morningstar for being who she is in this World.

Lucy

Having another Great day in Paradise, Wherever that Maybe!
Lucy

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy

Gratitude for Danny Coyle for coming back to pay and for you Morningstar for being who she is in this World.

Lucy

Mahalo to you my new friend and everyone this indeed is a good day!
For those who haven't heard, Morningstar and her husband River are here in Puna and are ready and willing to help you with any repairs or additions to your home, maintenance and other house issues. They will even give you an opinion on a house that you are looking at. In the case you are off island, this is a big deal to have another trained set of eyes. River was a general contractor previously, so he knows his business. They are a delight to work with! So if you need something around your house done, give them a call. You won't be dissappointed.

Lucy

Lucy