Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yard spraying?
Any suggestions for someone to spray for weeds in the HPP area? Our lower yard is mostly black lava with some plants and trees growing in it, but we need someone to spray for weeds. The gent that used to do it isn't doing that type of work anymore. I think we would need it about every two months. Does that interval sound about right?

Oh--and as of yesterday (Monday) we are officially living on the Big Island!!Still waiting for our car (from Matson) and our ABF Relocube (on the same Matson ship). Our stuff isn't late or anything. The ship is stopped at Oahu on the way to Hilo.

Jon and Kathy

Jon in Puyallup, Wa.
Jon in Keaau/HPP
Great that you guys are on island now. Too bad you missed Scuba Sunday, Good turn out and the weather perfect! See you next month for sure!

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Jon,

Shoot me a PM and maybe I can help you out. We have talked before on the ADV forum, where I an Andyinhilo.
Aloha, Andy. Looks like they have been spraying, but the weeds are becoming imune to the dose of weedkiller they had been using. They upped the percentage of the weedkiller and it seems to be working.

Take care, Jon

Jon in Puyallup, Wa.
Jon in Keaau/HPP