Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maku'u Drive RPM's
How about those yellow reflective pavement markers down the center of Maku'u Drive. Did you notice the 4 white RPM's at each corner of the cross Streets.
Great Job, eh?
Next best thing to street lights.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Just noticed them last night Scott. Love them, especially the white corner indicators! Glad you got that done.... Helps a bunch!

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Yes...I was going to say great job also but was waiting until they finished the job. They stopped laying them down just before 1st Ave. I figured they just ran out of reflectors and would be back....but they haven't yet.

We have enough for the 4 main drives, just ran out of time

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Great job Scott. The 4 main roads into the park look better than state and county maintained roads . Night driving is an eye opener that's for sure!
quote:
Originally posted by Kahunascott

How about those yellow reflective pavement markers down the center of Maku'u Drive. Did you notice the 4 white RPM's at each corner of the cross Streets.
Great Job, eh?
Next best thing to street lights.

Kahunascott,

TRULY a life saving addition - my wife and I commute many a "dark and stormy night" - wether it is the rain or the oncoming headlights - staying "on the road" was SCARY!
The "little" addition of the white reflectors at each street corner - "sheer brilliance"!
Can't wait to see what you come up with next - glad your here!

Mahalo from both of us - Joey.O & Bonnie.O
In Calif. we called them Botts Dots, but according to wikipedia, Botts dots are nonreflective. Reflective or not, raised lane markers have saved my life many times.