Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cyberharassment allegations
Anyone who has information on allegations of cyberharassment being made by Kathy H. against Tom L. should email me at newswoman(at)mac.com with either "off the record" or "for the record" in the subject line.
Mahalo.
It's times like these that I'm glad I am NOT a moderator of a forum.
All harassment should be investigated. Bullies should not be tolerated.
SECRET KNOWLEDGE - "NOT FOR US TO KNOW"? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91qs9v-upWI
Let's remember that behavior off the forum is not really in the moderator's purvue per se, though I am sure Rob is sensitive to all of these issues.

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
As Moderator I am okay with Tiffany posting her request for information and would prefer people communicate with her directly. However, it is my policy that former members that have been banned are not to be dissected here on Punaweb. They are not here to defend themselves and I don't want them back.

I may have to amend that policy soon as I understand two former members are facing charges in court for behavior similar to what led to their being banned on Punaweb. We will see what the Trib brings up when it occurs.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
This has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read online. This HAS to be a joke, right? People have nothing better to do? Seriously? Pathetic, every single person involved on both sides. How lame is some "blogger" trying to make a "news" story out of this? Really? Nothing else to "investigate"? WOW..and not in a good way "wow", in a way that every single person involved needs a reality check because your losers...
It may seem absurd, Rene, unless you are the victim and your attacker talks about having a .44 strapped to his leg.
hmm, I wouldn't mind addressing what all this has cost me. It might not seem trivial when I explained it. I think I could do that with talking about the banned people, in general terms of how such harassment affects real life.

This is a SHOUT OUT to an UNKNOWN Punaweb reader whom I have no other way to contact:

I would like to appeal to an unknown person who tried to be helpful way back in January. Perhaps you read this forum still.

In late January, you sent an email to John Rabi, which basically reproached him for posting comments to a cartoon depicting me bound, gagged, and screaming for help as if he found it amusing. Specifically, he had requested a new cartoon, one showing a girl with a dildo. I think that remark was really aimed at hawaiideborah, but the cartoon was about me.

You used an anonymizer to hide who wrote the email. Understandable, no blame from me. However, the anonymous thing drove John a little nuts. Shortly after, he accused me of sending it to him, because I also had emailed him about the questionable taste of posting to the blog in this manner. I guess the emails sounded alike to him.

As I did NOT send it to him, and so couldn't "admit" it as he wished, he has posted publicly that I am untrustworthy and sneaky and a weasel and a psychopath, and from what people have said he has talked a lot of stink privately.

Furthermore, he decided to "investigate" me and created a folder or dossier on me with my IP's and email address, photos he had from a social occasion, and I don't know what all -- and gave them to "internet security experts."

All in the name of tracking down one anonymous email that I didn't send.

SO
If you are the kind person who sent John Rabi an anonymous email, PLEASE could you come forward and let him know I didn't send it? [Sad]

I would happily say I sent the email if I had. I think the fuss over it he has made is way over the top. It was a perfectly civil email although it dared to be critical of him. (He sent me a copy of it so I would understand his reasoning.)

This has been going on for almost nine months with John sniping at me and my reputation because of his unfounded suspicions. [Sad]

So that you can tell if it was your email, it mentioned the fact that John loves cats. John thought I was the only person who reads Punaweb who might know that.
I basically stopped posting on PW because of cyberharassment by people like you. I don't know much abpout dildos, but I heard some people actually like them. I still have to find one person that enjoys receiving anonymous e-mails. (That's plural for the challenged.) While I certainly have my opinion about you, just for the record, I do not post on konaweb.

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, GM,PB,ABR,CRB,CM,FHS
johnrabi@johnrabi.com
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
(This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html)
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

quote:
Originally posted by John S. RabiWhile I certainly have my opinion about you, just for the record, I do not post on konaweb.

Deborah got the forum name wrong, simple mistake, but what she said about your comments was correct:

http://www.konaforum.com/forum/viewtopic...=13&t=2085
quote:
John S. Rabi Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Post subject: "The place some people call "The Swamp!"

I don't know if any of you guys follow punaweb, but it seems most of the posters that participated in trying to destroy punaweb are gone! KathyK is gone, Mauka is gone, Silverpenny is gone, Orchidlandguy only posts to reply to my posts (still in bad language but since I never reply to him I guess he just goes to see his goat!) and Hawaiideborah seems to be busy with her dildo now. [emphasis added]

I feel sorry for Rob letting these people (I probably missed to name a few) dug punaweb into a hole, because even though these people are pretty much gone, the regulars that posted there for years never came back!
Posted only because you acted as if you didn't post what she said you did. Which Kona oriented forum you posted in isn't particularly important. The substance of the remark is what matters.

Signed,
KathyK
ed. by request