Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is a video so you know I'm still
planning on one day moving to Mountain View. When I do I'm going to have a lab in a travel trailer much like the breaking bad crew!

I'll be sweating away over the pot and staying really really squeaky clean! LOL

Hope to see you all for a visit in the early new year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFCFWZCZmnA

Do I really sound like that? Couldn't help it this was a double dare from a good buddy! LOL

mella l

Art and Science Our Future

[url]http://www.bytheseasoaps.etsy.com/url]
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Thanks for sharing, mella!
Beautiful soaps.

I recently saw a "Passport to Europe" installment on Marseilles, France, where she visited a local soapmaker's small family factory. Really interesting.

I bet they smell heavenly. [Smile]
Dang. These PunaWebbers are so creative. I love my soaps from Carrie. Mahalo, Carrie. In fact, I love them so much, I can't even bear to use them. Saving them for a special occasion, such as, oh, the Sunday after Thanksgiving, 11/27.
nice. maybe you can make another vid on how to make soaps. Smile
Where did you get the cutter??

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
HI M...I now know a video star....wowowow!!!!
As you know, I LOVE your soap (esp. my feet...HAPPY FEET!!!...)
So glad you are still in the creative lab... (your note on having a lab in the trailer ... sweating over the pot.....I dunno, my mind went somewhere else....may I have been here tooo long ;~)

Keep up the wonderful, creamy indulgence!

quote:
Originally posted by Kelena

Dang. These PunaWebbers are so creative. I love my soaps from Carrie. Mahalo, Carrie. In fact, I love them so much, I can't even bear to use them. Saving them for a special occasion, such as, oh, the Sunday after Thanksgiving, 11/27.

Hi Kelena! Carrie and I have made soap together on more than one of my visits!! You'll have to ask her about it! Chewy's mom makes melt and pour soaps and I make oil soaps, kukui mac avo coconut milks, silk fibers that type of thing. Chewy is precious I guess you have met him?

Carey you know Breaking Bad?

Pam the cutter came from Pennsylvania where all those crafty people live!

Kathy they have wonderful fragrances. Today did 4 pounds of orange and patchouli, which you might enjoy era wise! Midas Touch made with products from my town. We grow and produce Olive Oil, Oranges/Mandarins and loads of honey and they all go into the Midas Touch. This is the last batch for November show.

[Image: DSCN0722.jpg] Midas touch before the cut.

Oh and Eric this is the last of my vast youtube videos! I'm retiring from the lime light! LOL There are plenty of videos of making a batch! Next trip I could teach you if you like!

http://www.youtube.com/user/bytheSEAsoap...zmwQIz1l6A

The end!

Aloha nui loa,
mella l

Art and Science Our Future

[url]http://www.bytheseasoaps.etsy.com/url]
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Great job Mella!
Mmm. sounds wonderful!

OK, I have to say that I cannot stand patchouli. Having been exposed to heavy doses of it over decades, I about run out of Island Naturals when a patchouli wearer passes me.

That said, I love the scent of orange. [Smile] Orange blossoms, orange rind, mmm.

My favorite flower scents here are puakenikeni, plumeria, Indian Gardenia, and the fragrant ixora. For fruity scents, coconut, lemon, orange, tangerine, mango, grapefruit.

For herbals: peppermint, rosemary, cinnamon (not together).

To be honest, my number one soap fragrance that I buy is ye olde Lavender.
I never get tired of it.
quote:
Originally posted by Kelena

I love them too. I talked myself into using them by saying if I buy more it will help Carrie's business!!

(I am glad Mella talked Carrie into soap making. You two are da best!)