Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Raise Funds For Mary Davy
Help Raise Funds For Mary Davy;
Buy Baked Goods On Saturday

Please help!!

Drop in downtown on Saturday or stop by the “Most Irresistible Shop” after your market shopping and purchase some home baked goods in support of our dear friend Mary who was recently attacked by a burglar in her home and stabbed many times with intent to take her life. Mary is a strong woman and will survive but needs financial support from anyone who can. She is employed a few doors down from our shop-we have known her for many years, has 22 grandchildren and is lucky to be with us still. Please show love and kindness, buy some home baked treats on Saturday all day-”The Most resistable Shop” Hilo Bayfront !!!

Lawrie and Janno

Facebook/Sun and Sea Hawaii
Sun and Sea Hawaii
244 Kamehameha Avenue, Hilo, HI 96720
808-934-0902 phone
808-443-0299 fax

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Is there another way to donate? I'd like to help but am busy Saturday (and no longer do the facebook thing). Thanks.

Tom
http://apacificview.blogspot.com/
Another way to support Mary, would be a good showing at the hearings regarding the alleged perpetrator of the act. I will attend any hearings I reasonably can that take place after my arrival.
This is so screwed up...I have just watched the video and cannot BELIEVE the evil out there!!!! This 70 year-old-woman attacked in her own home. He could've taken anything he wanted, but took the time to attack her instead. Just unthinkable. My heart goes out to her daughter and other loved ones. May she heal quickly from both the physical and psychic pain. Love and healing thoughts are speeding their way toward you, Mary. Blessings.

Carrie

http://www.sapphiresoap.etsy.com

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
This is just the begining of screwed up. Evil in Puna is rampant, with the corruption to support it. Go to HawaiiCorruption.wordpress.com and see video and hear recordings of what is going on. There is so much more which will be updated, stay tuned.

In the meantime, we wish Mary well. The psychic pain will take the longest to heal, and we speak from experience.
HawaiiCorruption.wordpress.com
Bringing Justice to the Islands

THANK YOU for starting this wonderful web site.
You are amazing. Stay strong. Tell the truth. Yea for you.
Punawebbers, check out this web site:
http://hawaiicorruption.wordpress.com/
hawaiideborah
Hawaiideborah,

Thank you for the kind words and the plug. Yes everyone needs to check out the website, this affects us all. Please post. The only thing that will stop the corrupt is knowing they are being watched.

This tuesday will be TWO YEARS that Carrie has been standing alone. She has never once backed down and she has recorded everyone. Kevin tried to (premeditatedly) kill her, she's been assaulated, burglerized, and thrown in jail. Then has been constantly threatened with the same daily.

I have witnessed this and am sick with fear for her, yet she keeps battling on. Go to the web site and see what she did today. If she can do all this, the rest of us can jot down a few words so our corrupt officials know she is not alone.
HawaiiCorruption.wordpress.com
Bringing Justice to the Islands