Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
punaweb party
when i first found this web site i noticed there were punaweb parties or get together's. seemed like fun and good food shared. over time people come and go. i wonder if a party was given lets say at the ranch, who would come. from the few that seem to troll they probably wouldn't come as they would have to face others. my whole intentions of this post is if you cant say it to someones face maybe your better off keeping quite. peace and Merry Christmas, Happy new year to my brothers and sister in Puna land.
Dang and I excitedly opened the thread expecting an invite Sad

ETA: don't recall the trolls ever showing up
David

Ninole Resident
Please visit vacation.ninolehawaii.com
Ninole Resident
I like the "if you can't say it to someone's face" rule.
You're right David. Think back at all the Puna parties we've been to over the last 6 years, never a troll showed up! Just the great people that make up the back bone of this fun and informative site. I guess the closest thing to a Puna party lately was the Cookie Exchange. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate... I think there would have a lot more people and a lot more fun!! Hard to imagine having more fun than we did though!

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

When is the next party???

Donna
Donna
Yeah, Donna.... When's the next party??!! I've got the pop-ups, tables, and a bunch of chairs you can borrow! Heck I'll set the stuff up at your house for the party! I'll help you if your interested. I'm sure David would even help too. Any excuse for a party and I'm in!

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

April at the latest.
I can host one either at my house or at the Leilani Community Pavilion...depending on the number of people that are coming. If interested let me know and I will make arrangments. I would like something earlier than April but hey, I will go with the flow. Just let me know.
Anyone wants to host a Punaweb Party, GO FOR IT! Always best at your home. Everyone is pretty much used to hanging outside for the most part, pitching in potluck style and just plain turning out. It is time for a punaweb party. Wooo hoo.

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
The thread title made me excited, I thought the forum plan a party for all the members.. ahaha