Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scrap matboard needed
I am teaching an art elective this semester with no real budget, and I want to do relief prints using scrap mat board or other solid (not corrugated) cardboard. Does anyone want to support some young artists and recycle unwanted materials at the same time? I will pick up pretty much anywhere in Puna before I go back to work in January. The punaweb email usually gets to me, post if you don't hear back from me.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Aloha Carol: I am suggesting that you try James Stoeckel at Frame It! Hawaii, and Paul Seballa at Ben Franklin (in the back of the store, frame dep't;Paul is a Lion and he would know my wife's name better than mine, Nancy Kramer). Both really nice persons and may be able to help you. I know that there are other frame stores in Hilo, but these two guys are the only ones I know.
Good luck on your worthy project!

-dwajs
-dwajs
Mahalo David,
I will check there when I go into Hilo this week.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb