Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scuba Sunday
Just a heads up here. First Sunday this month is Super Bowl. I won't be there but will be there to enjoy the beach and the day the following week Feb. 12..... Hope to see a lot of you then!

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

So, is there a motion to re-schedule 2/12 Scuba Sunday to the 12th? Dan
Or else we do Superbowl with Royall [8D] Just kidding...

Peace and long life
Peace and long life
OK.... Just got a lot of feedback from many people some on Face Book.[B)] I guess I was thinking that more people was into football[:p]. I wasn't planning on watching it so I guess what I'm say is....

Disregard this whole thing!! lol and keep it on the 5th. OK carry on![Big Grin]

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Sounds good!
We have all gotta love Royal for keeping on this. THANK YOU ROYAL.

That said, Yes, Scuba Sunday is February 5th. I hope to be there myself... finally...; getting some issues worked out. Still won't be diving but will be smiling and enjoying you all.

Same/Same information

RICHARDSON'S BEACH PARK
9 AM
POT LUCK
Not just Scuba, but snorkeling boogie boarding, kayaking and any other water toys you all can bring. Be prepared for fun.

Smile

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I have a cleaning scheduled for that day from 11:00am to about 1:00pm. Maybe they will checkout early and I can come play! Fingers crossed![Smile]

Carrie

http://www.sapphiresoap.etsy.com

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
And there I was today, going, where is everyone? Jeez, I think I am in February already. We had a great swim, saw some big angelfish, which I hadn't seen there in the "shallows" where I snorkel. I hope to be there next week and enjoy it all over again. We were just glad to be out of the house and enjoying ourselves. [:I]

Peace and long life
Peace and long life
Dick and Kathy plan to be there, bringing Pasta salad, probably about 10:30-11:00 ish. Have to stop at HD first. Hope to see ya"ll there.

dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
I just mixed up a batch of fresh from the yard lilikoi - rangpur lemonade
We plan to bring the box & a fruit plate