Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kidney stones and how i got rid of them.
i used Chanca piedra tea to pass them without meds, without going for surgery and without paying through the nose to the big pharma.

here is an article about chanca piedra.

http://www.rain-tree.com/chanca.htm

i hope this helps someone. and best of all, you can grow this plant in your Hawaiian garden, the plant loves the tropics.

Thank you so much for sharing this! It has a multitude of healing and cleansing properties...Quite an interesting article too. Don't have kidney stones (my brother did and it was horrible!), but great information. Mahalo...[Smile] Hope you're all better...
Never had them and hope to not have them in the future.

I'd try this, but I'd not promote it as a cure all. If pain persists esp, gall bladder stones don't ignore. It could be life threatening.
not promoting as a cure at all. it helped me, so i am just sharing.
each person can do their own thing.

Had one in 1968 - PAINFUL. It was extracted using a basket thingy using existing orifice. Dr said I'd likely get another, probably within 20 years. Some months later I was in another hospital and a fellow patient was being forced to drink beer for his kidney stone. I've been successfully self medicating ever since - 44 years come April.

David

Ninole Resident
Please visit vacation.ninolehawaii.com
Ninole Resident
You made me laugh. Worth trying!
Hey David.... did you get a Dr to give you a prescription to have your beer on tap??!! lol

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Approved by Dr Sophie
ETA: I do wish I could claim as medical expense [:p]
David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
I heard best thing is to avoid calcium- what does that mean? Drink beer instead of milk???
quote:
Originally posted by tada

I heard best thing is to avoid calcium- what does that mean? Drink beer instead of milk???

Maybe [Big Grin] I grew up as a big time milk drinker. Most of my high school days, fresh right from the farm.
At the time of my kidney stone (age 21), I probably drank a couple quarts of milk a day if available. Now, I hardly ever drink it.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident