Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darn Hawaiian Shores dogwalkers
quote:
Originally posted by Shoresresident

I do have a fenced property. I was talking about the parts that are not fenced. I have planters that are up in my driveway that these imcompitent dog walkers let their dogs come up my driveway which is my property and let them pee on it. These people would have a fit if I walked my dog near their properties and let them do their business in it. They walk by my house with their snotty noses in the air and make comments about my dog barking at them which she is only doing her job and not harming anyone. But it is okay for them to have their dogs wreack havoc on my property and for their dogs to bark furiosly at me when I walk by their homes. I swear the people around here make me sick. I would never buy a home down here in the Shores. There is just always somekind of drama.

It can be very noisy down here in the Parks area of HB. That is one regret that I have moving down here. However, there are some perks: internet, mail delivery and the ability to actually walk my dog in the neighborhood.

We just ignore the other dogs and continue on walking. However, there is this one berserko dog that would love to have a piece of us. His own dog pal tries to shut him up by biting at his ankles and neck area.

On mother's day while we were walking, a guest told the dog twice, "Get em ______!" That's when I had enough and yelled back a profanity. She was amongst several other guests in the garage. Power in numbers? Probably. The owner, when home, has made an attempt to calm him since that incident.

Agreed. No one should be on your property.

edited for spelling.

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

So I'm on amazon looking for automatic chicken coop door openers
and I run into the PERFECT solution for you (and ME):

http://www.amazon.com/Contech-CRO101-Sca..._sim_lg_11

It's a MOTION ACTIVATED SPRINKLER....It may get the dog walker as well as the dog pee'er/pooper....but, hey, that may be the best deterrent!

As for you "7:30 am on a Sunday after I've had a VERY grueling week" Jehovah's witnesses-Mormon-neighbor whose hot water heater pilot light turned off (all by itself) AGAIN -

GET READY FOR A FREE BATH!
Ok...so, even if you don't buy this item...the image gallery is hilarious.

You have to click on "See all 29 customer images" right below the picture of the sprinkler....sooooo funny.

eta: right below that you can click on... Watch it in action...poor bird trying to get a free meal out of someone's pond
mailes - haven't watched the video's yet but this seems like a perfect plan to me!!! lol
islandgirl