Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREEN HARVEST SHOT DOWN!
Yes, Loffel, he is the one who did that and other despicable stuff, too. Like tear-gassing the University of California, Berkeley, while he was governor.

Akoni & Dave,
I want you guys to know that I respect and admire you both.

april
april
Oh yeah.. Ole RR was the last Republican I voted for. I was proud too.. Then I started studying (after i voted, doh) I remember thinking.. oops. Then the whole Iran/Contra with Oly North oops oops.

And who could forget the old "Trickle Down Economics" which was the equivalent to some Corporate CEO peeing on my leg.

Hey thanks April..feelings mutual

Blessings,
dave
Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young

Oh good old Ronnie, he thought the whole world was a sound stage! Killed a bunch of Mental Hospitals, too expensive. Hey I think he invented homeless people, what a shame, and helped fill the prisons with poor souls that do not belong there. Should have spiked his ovaltine with some electric koolaide. Too late.

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Hey Mella, Yep and funny how those same W.S. characters are laundering all those billions in illegal drug money every year! I guess the jokes on us!**lol**

Good riddance to those drugwarmoneyopportunist flyboys!
Lee Eisenstein
http://members.cruzio.com/~lionel/event

"Be kinder than necessary, as everyone you meet is engaged in some kind of strudel."
What a waste. You need to start somewhere. By avoiding some fed money for looking for ILLEGAL DRUGS, I guess you feel like you are revolting agsinst the system. If you dont like the law as it is, change it, but until then obey it.

What a waste. You need to start somewhere. By avoiding some fed money for looking for ILLEGAL DRUGS, I guess you feel like you are revolting agsinst the system. If you dont like the law as it is, change it, but until then obey it.

quote:

What you posted makes absolutely no sense. What do you mean by obeying the law? Being in opposition to greenharvest is breaking the law? Are you insinuating that those who oppose it are all growers? I think invasion of privacy with helicopters is or should be against the law too.

Hmm.. from one topic to another. I agree with Bystander, what are you talking about? The County voting not to pursue the Fed money for green harvest would be exactly what you do if you want to "Change it" reguarding the law.

As well the fact that people don't like to have a heilcopter flying over their home, at low altitude, is not against the law. Although the continued nuisence of haveing said helicopter hoovering overhead my actually be a violation of ones rights.

Blessings,
dave
Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young