Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didn't know that 'Moke' was a race
Moke = Bum

If a Moke calles you a Haole don't turn around and Call him a big fat Moke...
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
??? Steve and Kimo
Pretty simple..whats the question.
Was told this by a Mom's that has a Moke for a son.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
quote:
Originally posted by Kapohocat

I always thought Tita was a good name to be called!

Tita: from urban dictionary - A word of Hawaiian origin, which can be used to describe a woman of any race who is strong, independent, able to think for herself, and FIERCE in a number of different ways. Grace Jones and Madonna would both be accepted into the Tita Club, which would be an honor.

A Tita is a woman who can hold her own and doesn't take any crap. It's a good thing to be a Tita.

[Big Grin]

Mahalo,

A Tita
Yes, I think titas and mokes are a positive thing! That's how I see them at least. And it is NOT a race. It's just a certain personality trait, and in the case of mokes, perhaps a tendency toward being large. This whole thing about watch out or the moke will get you or don't try the local dialect and accent (which I do NOT call pidgin) because it is a special forbidden language, etcetera etcetera is just silly.

Merry Christmas Eve Day to all the titas and mokes out there. You have made my year really special.

Especially the titamokes. And I mean that in a nice way. And that's all that counts. Intent.
I could be wrong, but wasn't "Ken Tanaka" one of Rap Reiplinger's stock characters? I can't locate my copy of "Poi Dog With Crabs," at the moment, but I remember it has a soap opera bit called "The Young Tanakas."

Oh, yeah, and radio ads for the "Date a Tita" matchmaking service. Big Grin

Still funny after all these years.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Poi+Dog+With+Crabs&mid=0D3FB1B7934FB54A3F2D0D3FB1B7934FB54A3F2D&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
Mahalo
Rick
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
Mahalo
Rick