Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb 2013 so far...
This is really funny and could make a great rap song.
You take good notes, HB...LOL. I like the rap song idea, too.

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
great but you left out strawberry guava, sleeping grass (hate it), stink maile, cane grass, octopus trees, MRSA in thermal ponds, Fungus, and vog. All BAD except strawberry guava.It has some redeeming qualities.
And if you plan to buy in Orchidland...also plan on buying a 4wd.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
You had me smiling early into your list and beaming by the end. A terrific, insightful and funny post. Mahalo.
Entertaining. You left out Andy's motorcycle adventures, which I always enjoy. If only he wouldn't think up nutty stuff to post while riding. Also, I don't make love to my guns, although we do cuddle sometimes.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Just let me know when Costco is opening up a new store... Smile

Edit: WE also need a lowes. Home Depot thinks this is the only game in town. Yes I drove to Lowes in Kona to get some building materials and it's laid out way better than HD. Stocked better too.
Very well done! What you may have missed doesn't matter! Mahalo
Very nicely done! Thanks!

Greg
I can't believe I forgot about the great "Dust Bowl". If you think about it, I guess, HPP could actually have their own little list from the Board to the mail boxes, dust bowl, paved roads, fee increases, etc, etc.

For a song Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" comes to mind but that was chronologically put in order and would require to much work!