Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
equipment transport towing and junk car removal
David do you still work for Aloha Auto?

quote:
ha dave
i use a 25 foot tilt bed trailer and a tow truck so yes i can unload the containers let me know if you hear from anyone that needs my services

Actually David, your gooseneck ain't gonna get the job done in this application.

Unless you can somehow raise the bed about 4', you're going to need one of these

aloha,
Gene

"I've been on food stamps and welfare, did anybody help me out? No." - Craig T. Nelson
FYI unloading vehicles from containers

It is best if you first know the wheel size on the chassis or flatbed trailer that is hauling your container. They will most likely be 22.5" wheels or 24.5" wheels and you will want to be sure that the ramp truck or trailer that backs up to the container has the same size wheels or oops you'll be doing some head scratching while you watch some guy get creative just to make a buck at your expense. MHO do the research. If they don't mate-up you'd be better to unload at a loading dock.

HADave

Aloha HADave & Mz P

Hawaiian Acres

The best things in life are free.... or have no interest or payments for one full year.

nnickle
WHO ARE YOU Smile

pam anything for you. do you still want this pig i need to get rid of him your place would be best

love ya
david

Anyone know where David is? All the phone numbers I have for him are not working, and I need to get him a 1099 for the work he did for us last year! David, are you out there??????

Hey Dave... call me will ya? Thanks, Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"