Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
headed your way soon
ok......... hum. I changed my email address to another account, to see if that works. I don't get why gmail won't accept emails from this site but whatever. would you folks that tried to PM give it another try? be aware, the new account will first send me a notice that someone not on my ok list is trying to contact me. give it a go.....
thanks VI for the info.
quote:
Originally posted by ri3ck

ok......... hum. I changed my email address to another account, to see if that works. I don't get why gmail won't accept emails from this site but whatever. would you folks that tried to PM give it another try? be aware, the new account will first send me a notice that someone not on my ok list is trying to contact me. give it a go.....
thanks VI for the info.

Most web servers these days are set up to reject emails where the sender and the reply to address are different. My PM to your new email address bounced as well, but since your email address was included in the bounced email, I used it to send an email directly from my gmail account. It seems to have gone through fine.

ps: Once my email got through, YOUR email sent me a request to be added to a list of "approved senders":

quote:
To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike