Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dangerous time of the year
Why did I bother. As expected, your response makes no sense. But hey, at least you didn't call me any names.

Done!

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
quote:
Originally posted by oink

Why did I bother. As expected, your response makes no sense. But hey, at least you didn't call me any names.

Done!

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.

Good!

Now with you out of the way, maybe some progress can be made on STOPPING the DRUNK driver!

Sit back and have another beer!
Before Ken the troll has everyone picking up pitchforks and torches and heading to the courthouse,a few facts are in order.

The guy wasn't charged with negligent homicide because he would have been found innocent.

The teenage driver of the car was also DUI.
It was the teenage drivers fault because he turned left into the path of the truck.
The 2 boys who were killed were not wearing seatbelts,were ejected from the car and probably would have survived if they had seatbelts on.
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

Before Ken the troll has everyone picking up pitchforks and torches and heading to the courthouse,a few facts are in order.

The guy wasn't charged with negligent homicide because he would have been found innocent.

It was the teenage drivers fault because he turned left into the path of the truck.
The 2 boys who were killed were not wearing seatbelts,were ejected from the car and probably would have survived if they had seatbelts on.

Back with the arrogant ignorance again I see.

So, If the drunk driver was instead an armed robber, and these two teen boys were inside a 7-11 when the armed robber came in, and say these 2 teen boys were out past curfew and were also drunk, and the armed robber shot them both dead - it would be OK and the armed robber should only get 30 days?

Again, society, and you, love, and justify, the drunk driver who kills!

As for who the real Troll here is "obie" look into the mirror. You will see the real Troll very clearly.

PS: DRIVER OF CAR PLEADED GUILTY FOR DUI. CHARGES WERE DROPPED FOR FEAR OF NON CONVICTION. HE HAD B.A.C. IN EXCESS OF .08. TEEN DRIVER WAS ARRESTED ON SUSPICION OF DUI BUT NOT CHARGED.
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

Thank you for posting information about the real facts. The poor guy driving the truck, who did nothing wrong to cause the accident, has received the blame for it.

quote:
Originally posted by leilanidude

Thank you for posting information about the real facts. The poor guy driving the truck, who did nothing wrong to cause the accident, has received the blame for it.

DRIVER OF CAR PLEADED GUILTY FOR DUI. CHARGES WERE DROPPED FOR FEAR OF NON CONVICTION. HE HAD B.A.C. IN EXCESS OF .08. TEEN DRIVER WAS ARRESTED ON SUSPICION OF DUI BUT NOT CHARGED.

Yeh, the poor guy. Only killed 2 high school kids.

It was also not his first DUI.

But, yeh, the poor guy.

Just love and justify the murdering drunk driver!
the way i see it, 3 less people in the world that have no common sense, the teens without seat belts and the DUI driver behind bars.

crappy parents also that did not instill the habit of wearing seat belts, such a shame

RIP and better luck next time if there is such a thing as reincarnation

'Your whole idea about yourself is borrowed-- borrowed from those who have no idea of who they are themselves.'
'Your whole idea about yourself is borrowed-- borrowed from those who have no idea of who they are themselves.'