Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HACA Special Election
Joke's on everyone: County is lauging "at" all the private subdivisions...
Comments deleted and member suspended for violation of membership rules.

MC, I am female. Let me introduce myself properly. My name is Laurie (Birch-L) and I am married to a wonderful man named Bruce. He is a carpenter and we have been married 30 + years. I am an art major at the UH also taking a hawaiian studies minor. We have a 22 yr old son who works with his dad and is a source of pride. He is currently posting under the name birchrus01. I appreciate your defense of me but I was aware that by posting under my own name I would be inviting a problem. I am an (ex?) friend of Cindy's and she feels betrayed. I am well able to defend myself, which is part of the problem. This is an unfair fight. If I take part I can only exacerbate both the unhappiness they suffer and the inappropriate use of this site. My aloha to you.

#10048;
#10048;
the truth will set you free.
DEAR LAURIE , THAT WAS A VERY SWEET AND WELL RECIEVED, ,, I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AROUND THE COM CTR OR POST OFFICE. YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT SOME OF THE FOLKS HERE, YOUR POSTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WELL WRITTEN AND TO THE POINT,,EVEN WHEN SPANKING ME FOR MY RESPONSES,,, I RESPECT YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND BRUCE ACROSS THE DINNER TABLE BREAKING BREAD. ALOHA
Thank you sweetie Smile

#10048;
#10048;