Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAILY After the Storms Get-Together AM & PM
Carey I came by your house with Peggy and Corey once and you seem like awesome people now I know for sure.

jrw
jrw
Oneself, we are offering this daily until the power is back on in Puna....
So if any one stops by needing ice blocks, WIFI, power recharging, warm shower,=feel free to stop by...

ADD
WED PM- If anyone needs a warm shower & hot coffee, tea or lilikoi lemonade, Curry or maybe even Chicken Satay if there is a request..., stop on by
Thank you for your hospitality, Carey. It was great to see you and to have dinner in a place with lighting! And dinner was delicious. Thanks again for your continued generosity to the entire community.
What a great act of generosity Carey. I'll leave the showers hot food etc. To those more in need. I still have no power did get the cell phone signal back yesterday. Really is comforting to know there are people like Carey out there to help the down trodden. Good work Carey. These types of actions tend to be repaid 10 fold. So be sure to enjoy the many blessings sure to be bestowed on you and your ohana Carey.
If you know or hear of anyone that needs & can get here, our offer stands, have found that even a glass of ice water, warm shower with fluffy towels & some time to relax on the net help sooth some frazzled nerves

We will keep a crockpot on in the evening of whatever for anyone that would like to relax.
Awesome Carey and Jim, just awesome.

David

Ninole Resident
Please visit vacation.ninolehawaii.com
Ninole Resident