Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power's on in Nanawale
Power's on in Nanawale, technically Nanawale Ranch Lots. Helco came to the property to check on it, and also a representative called us. Good customer service.
congratulations! welcome back to civilization. sort of.

><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ >(>
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! My power is on in Nanawale!!! I came home from work and the lights were on! Great ending to a crappy day!
Fantastic! So, it took two weeks. Good job, Helco. I know there are more to go too. What a huge undertaking.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
My friend there said he did the electric dance. Wonder if there are still more people without power anywhere?
There are still small pockets of individuals without power. Crews were out in Nanawale and Leilani on Saturday, working on homes that had more difficult issues, especially if large trees were still over the line from pole to house.
Yes! I always say electricity is the necesity of life next to the air we breathe!
http://www.hawaiielectriclight.com/helco...nal-stages

Everyone SHOULD be back on per Hell Co...
Excerpt from the press release for those with slow internet:

HILO, Aug. 23, 2014 (10:30 a.m.) – Today, Hawaii Electric Light expects to complete power restoration to all remaining customers impacted by Tropical Storm Iselle, with the exception of those who must repair damage to their property before service can safely be restored. Crews will be inspecting and making minor repairs throughout various subdivisions today.